Cats & Critters Specialty Referrals
If we determine your feline, small mammal, or exotic pet would benefit from specialized care, the team at Cats & Critters will refer you to one of our partner hospitals for appropriate treatment.
Specialty & Alternative Care
Monroe Veterinary Associates (MVA) has developed an extensive network of hospitals to provide general wellness, emergency, and advanced specialty services. MVA now includes:
- 14 full-service veterinary hospitals
- A 24-hour emergency and specialty hospital staffed by emergency clinicians and board-certified specialists
- A full-service diagnostic laboratory
For specialized care, referrals are generally made to Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services and Cornell University. Areas and conditions for which we typically refer include:
- Advanced dental and surgical procedures
- Advanced imaging services
- Internal medicine
If an emergency occurs while our hospital is open, we will see your pet immediately. Our normal business hours are:
8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
If you experience an emergency after-hours, please contact MVA’s 24-hour emergency hospital:
Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services
Phone: (585) 424-1277